tires for raptor 350

Started by raptorboy954, March 15, 2005, 03:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptorboy954

can anyone recomend some good tires for my raptor 350. i ride trails and sometimes mx. thanks

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

VelociRaptor350

I really like my HD's but they won't work to well for mx, go with a set of kenda klaws.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

raptorboy954

cool ima take a look at those. thanks homi

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

53yfz450

MAXIS RAZORS OR HOLSHOT XCT'S
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

raptorboy954

thanks raptor350. wich ones do u have on urs

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

raptor660

I would get the XCR's in 20X11X9's or that same size in Klaws. good tires. the XCT's are too big.. 22's or somthin.

53yfz450

i ordered the holeshot mxr4's because i do mostly mx.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

raptorboy954

i like the xcr's better.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

warrior123

i have maxis razrs on my warrior and they work great for everything sand mud mx

raptorboy954

i think those are the way to go cuz i like to ride everywhere and have traction

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

I have klaws on the blaster and razrs on the 400ex, both are good.  I'd say stay with a 4ply tire, you'll save a little weight and money than with a 6ply.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

so u say stick wit the factory tires ???  i think the razors are sounding good

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Toomey

I'm saying don't get a really think tire, since it will be heavy, more expensive, and drain a tad of power.  The more plys the harder it is to puncture, but those are your downfalls.  I'd get a 2 or 4 ply tire.  I have 6ply with steel wheels on the blaster, I don't think it's working very well as far as power robbing.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com