Big Scrub Camping 28th - 29th (sat sun)

Started by Agent, January 10, 2006, 08:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent

Me and some friends are going to be up there saturday morning for some fun camping saturday night, and a little riding before we pack it up on sunday morning. WAnted to see if anyone was interested... Hope to see some other people there!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

rednek

I am meeting some folks there on the 21st. any chance you can change your date? Also, is there RV camping there? Prefer full hook up but not required.

Agent

No full hook up. I'm not sure I can change... As it is now, I'm still goin on the 28th.. I'll update though.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

rednek

I'm having some work done on my RV at the moment and it doesn't look good. I may head up for the day this Saturday with Mudbugger and Chillinthemost. I may be able to make it that weekend as long as I get out by noon or so on Sunday. I have an early flight to LA on Monday.

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com