Divorce

Started by Brute Force, January 11, 2006, 04:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

A Polish man married a Canadian girl after he had been in Canada a year or

so and, although his English was far from perfect, they got on very well.

Until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could

arrange a divorce for him-"very quick". The lawyer said that the speed of

getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances and asked him the

following questions:



LAWYER: Have you any grounds ?

POLE: JA, JA, an acre and half and a nice little home with 3 bedrooms.





LAWYER "No," I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

POLE: "It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," he responded.



LAWYER: "Does either of you have a real grudge?"

POLE: "No," he replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really

needed one."



LAWYER "I mean, What are your relations like?"

POLE: "All my relations are in Poland."



LAWYER: "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

POLE: "Yes, we have hi fidelity stereo set & DVD player with 6.1 sound.We

don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to yourquestions is yes."



LAWYER: No, I mean Does your wife beat you up?

POLE: NO, I'm always up before her.



LAWYER: Is your wife a nagger?

POLE: NO, she white.



LAWYER: WHY do you want this divorce?

POLE: SHE going to kill me.



LAWYER: What makes you think that?

POLE: I got proof.



LAWYER: What kind of proof?

POLE: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at the drug store and put on

shelf in bathroom. I can read - it says, "Polish Remover".

2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

kfx400rob

LAWYER: Is your wife a nagger?

POLE: NO, she white.

lol lol lol
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

bigscrub79

LMAO i will have to remember that one.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy