Practice Practice Practice

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, January 09, 2006, 10:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

The nationals start in 3 weeks! Everyone is getting their best game face ready! Here are some pics from yesterdays practice.

Holeshot practice:


David and Alex:


Me:



Nightbreed:








rappy350

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Mrs.Nightbreed

#2
This is all the same jump.

Nightbreed (He went over it later-after I did :P)


Me:


an ex-pro (in a street bike helmet, leather jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes  ???

Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed

#4
Quote from: rappy350 on January 09, 2006, 10:23:17 AM
where is that

Someones backyard  :)

I will try and shrink some more down. I am having trouble seeing who it is in some of the pics.

it was a great day! I jumped doubles like I have never tried before. I am still smiling! Its a whole new world for me  8)

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Ride1Rob

Man that track looks delicious  :-* ... C'mon Melissa, feel us in on that spot.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

#9
No can do....Private personal property not my place to invite or invade....and yes it is pretty much someones back yard. I just got some good pics I wanted to share because this was the first time really jumped anything kind of big and I was proud :) .

Wannagofaster

That is an awesome track. I personally like the rhythm section in the back and small triple after the table top by the rhythm section. I also love riding on the clay that Don brought in. Isn't that an awesome backyard practice track?

Honda250ex

Nice air Mrs. Nightbreed :o Thats a kool baCk yard
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

raptor426

I wish my backyard was like that.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com