who's on

Started by Pyro, January 09, 2006, 01:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyro

Hey i'm new on this site.  ;)
The faster I go.
The more free I am.

Dr.Dirt

Welcome to the site. What do you ride?

Pyro

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 09, 2006, 01:29:11 AM
Welcome to the site. What do you ride?
which one racing, trail, etc
The faster I go.
The more free I am.

wheelie_boy

Hey man welcome, what kinda bike do u have?
05 kx 250f

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Pyro

Quote from: wheelie_boy on January 09, 2006, 01:35:24 AM
Hey man welcome, what kinda bike do u have?
well i have a suzuki manual 4st 300cc, a bombadear atomatic 4st 400cc, and a banshee manual 2st 350cc
The faster I go.
The more free I am.

MachineDog

That's awesome dude. The bomb 400 looks simply amazing, I'd like one for myself if I had the money. But for now, stuck with the Recon. Have fun riding!  :)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Roostin300ex

u dont have to be so specific....most of us know about every bike ever made...but welcome
1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

wheelie_boy

Quote from: MachineDog on January 10, 2006, 01:22:52 AM
That's awesome dude. The bomb 400 looks simply amazing, I'd like one for myself if I had the money. But for now, stuck with the Recon. Have fun riding!  :)

It is.The bomb has killer torque. my buddy has one :)
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400


MachineDog

Quote from: wheelie_boy on January 10, 2006, 01:30:36 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 10, 2006, 01:22:52 AM
That's awesome dude. The bomb 400 looks simply amazing, I'd like one for myself if I had the money. But for now, stuck with the Recon. Have fun riding!  :)

It is.The bomb has killer torque. my buddy has one :)

Yup, our neighbor has one of those 330s. And we've got an AC for our heavy-lifting.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

mudmonkey

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 10, 2006, 01:31:46 AM
noob :-\


hey jesse....... new prey........ >:D..... lol.............uhhh i mean.........welcome pyro!!!!   ;D   ;)   8)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Chevy1500z71


klutchbuster400

Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 17, 2006, 01:55:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 10, 2006, 01:31:46 AM
noob :-\

2000 post,   

ahem, post sleeper
been here a while ;) matter of fact, nearing my one year mark, woot drinks on me!

o4250


klutchbuster400


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400


Southern4x4

january,febuary,march,APRIL!!!!well if u count this month
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 17, 2006, 11:55:20 PM
january,febuary,march,APRIL!!!!well if u count this month
not counting this month ;)

o4250





Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

blupits04

lol this is why you have so many posts you guys argue like lil girls :D just pickin
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: blupits04 on January 18, 2006, 02:26:58 AM
lol this is why you have so many posts you guys argue like lil girls :D just pickin
we're not arguing, we're discussing :D

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Sweet Z

Yo man I live next to you klutch so im goin to hold you to them free drinks.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE