the worst chain ive ever seen.

Started by ppark350se, January 09, 2006, 12:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppark350se

Here she is!

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

ppark350se

it bends into a half circul length wise. the oppsite of the piviots.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

96 warrior

ahh, thats still got another 2-3 months left
96 (and a 98) warrior

Ida_Mann

took one like that off the 400EX a few months back ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ppark350se

its off that 1999 xr100 i bought and i think it was original.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Numkut

At first I was like... its not supposed to be able to bend much more... but then I realized that it was bending to much lol. I got my axle blocks all the way back and I still got tons of freeplay, its got to last me around two more months too becaue I'm buying new plstics/graphics. Its probably ganna come off and rip my leg off lol.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Pastense

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

klutchbuster400

its a super high performance chain, so good it bends both ways ;)

MachineDog

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 10, 2006, 08:57:16 PM
its a super high performance chain, so good it bends both ways ;)

Nice!! Normally you have to pay alot for those super-high-perfomance-bent ones. :O How much'd you have to pay for it!?
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.