SE Raptor 700R

Started by Yamaha72, January 08, 2006, 04:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Dr.Dirt

I think it looks nice. Want to buy me one?  ;D

2006YFZ450

Looks good but, the front A-Arms need to be Black or yellow..
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

I posted that pic a long time ago. :-\
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Yamaha72

Turbo_Bansheekid I didn't know that???
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

96 warrior

96 (and a 98) warrior

Chevy1500z71

hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

jaxdawg

looks sweet. i love the yellow and black

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics

well then did u have an 06 700 raptor too? thats y im wondering

2006YFZ450

Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 10, 2006, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics

well then did u have an 06 700 raptor too? thats y im wondering

Yea I had the Raptor 700R for like 2 months..But I was supposed to get the YFZ but my mom was saying that the YFZ sucks cuz it has no reverse and it was smaller quad compared to the rappy.  So I traded the RAppy for a YFZ ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 10, 2006, 11:44:22 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 10, 2006, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics

well then did u have an 06 700 raptor too? thats y im wondering

Yea I had the Raptor 700R for like 2 months..But I was supposed to get the YFZ but my mom was saying that the YFZ sucks cuz it has no reverse and it was smaller quad compared to the rappy.  So I traded the RAppy for a YFZ ;)

OMG thats soo awsome :D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 10, 2006, 11:44:22 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 10, 2006, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 09, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 08, 2006, 11:23:51 PM
hey does 2006yfz450 even have a yfz

Yea I do..I'll post pics

well then did u have an 06 700 raptor too? thats y im wondering

Yea I had the Raptor 700R for like 2 months..But I was supposed to get the YFZ but my mom was saying that the YFZ sucks cuz it has no reverse and it was smaller quad compared to the rappy.  So I traded the RAppy for a YFZ ;)

:dunno.gif

Chevy1500z71


2006YFZ450

Photo Gallery>>>>>Under "Rides"
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chillinthemost

Who the F lets their mom pick their quad? Reverse?
who gives a crap about going backwards?

  The black and yellow bikes look SWEET, thats what I would get if buying a new one today.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2006, 02:02:11 AM
Who the F lets their mom pick their quad? Reverse?
who gives a crap about going backwards?

  The black and yellow bikes look SWEET, thats what I would get if buying a new one today.

hey, reverse can come in handy :no, but leting ur mom pick ur quad ???, not cool lol