QS#4 Cross country race at Holopaw Jan. 14-15

Started by Chillinthemost, January 06, 2006, 06:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

 Been wanting to try one of these races for a long time, I think I'll give this one a try.  Anyone else going?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Looks like I might win if nobody else shows up ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Flea_Jumper

Is this a harescramble or a cross country race?

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

SLOW450R

based on previous turnout we will probably have about 80-100 of the big quads and 25 or so mini quads....

Come on out, its a good time.....
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

yamadooski

Yes we will be there as usual.
HS and XC are basically the same thing.

This race will be 2 hours. and its an awsome course.

If you never raced before you really dont know what your'e missing.
I recently went riding with 2 buddies that refuse to race.
We went to Ocala NF. Jeeeeezzze that was so boring I about fell asleep riding.
There is nothing like getting the adrenaline flowing right before a race.

For all the info and location go to www.floridatrailriders.org or PM me and I will help you get racing!
Im one of the rider reps.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

svtbolt04

The reason no one posted was because we were all at the palatka HS race.

I will be there if I get my brake rotor intime.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YFZ450-Tampa

I'll be there, and yes as "svtbolt04" mentioned before, we all were at the HS race in Polatka, it was a blast.

Remember everybody, there is a class for everyone, kids, girls, uty's, so come in and joing us, you will love it
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

YFZ450-tampa, is your name luis? Im not sure if you remember but at the racedaypix place you had bumped into me. I was the blonde kid standing there waiting for lenard to get his order in.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YFZ450-Tampa

Yep, you're right, is funy some time you know people on the web and never know they could be next to you at the tracks or somewere else.
Luis C.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Flea_Jumper

No cross crounty is not the same as a harescramble.  Cross country is more like enduro type of racing.  All our bikes are to damn wide for the harescarambles or we would just for fun.

qt314nfla

Well, not in your class Matt but I was supposed to go out there next weekend.  Unfortunately, running around the ranch this weekend ended up costing my whole months allowance.  I will be grounded from riding till our club ride in February. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh well maybe I can become more well rounded during my down time.

Chillinthemost

Looking forward to the race, everybody that has raced one tells me that its great.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on January 08, 2006, 08:13:41 PM
No cross crounty is not the same as a harescramble.  Cross country is more like enduro type of racing.  All our bikes are to d**n wide for the harescarambles or we would just for fun.
Well is the quad is set up for "MX" I'll have to say yes, you'll be to wide for Hare Scramble or Cross Contry, but if you are in the stock set ups or a couple of inches wider you will be fine, there are Bombardiers DS 650 racing and Kawasaky KFX 700, this are big quads, and we have the utility class for the Quad Scramble series, so on my opinion just the quads that are set up for "MX" will be in trouble going through the thigth woods (this are no less then 50'' wide)
And yes you can come for fun, I do this for fun any way, is nice to meet new people  :T and ride on different places (100% legal) every other weekend
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 06, 2006, 06:09:13 PM
Been wanting to try one of these races for a long time, I think I'll give this one a try.  Anyone else going?

after you get done down there, why don't you watson boys take a road trip and watch SMOKE take over hazelhurst....

GET IT RAG...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

svtbolt04

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 08, 2006, 08:56:41 PM
Looking forward to the race, everybody that has raced one tells me that its great.


What class are you racing?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Sounds awsome if the doc clears my foot I would like to try this.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 08, 2006, 09:35:12 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 08, 2006, 08:56:41 PM
Looking forward to the race, everybody that has raced one tells me that its great.


What class are you racing?
From what I've been told I guess I'll be in C-open.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Albright335

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

YFZ450-Tampa

Good to heard that Jen, how are those ribs doing ?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Albright335

I am pretty sore still...but I will live  ::)

See you there Luis  ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

yamadooski

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on January 08, 2006, 08:13:41 PM
No cross crounty is not the same as a harescramble.  Cross country is more like enduro type of racing.  All our bikes are to d**n wide for the harescarambles or we would just for fun.

XC is nothing like an enduro!!!
Jeez ive been racing for a 1000 years now and know the difference.
An enduro course is used in the woods, legal roads, gravel roads and held on public land. They also use a watch and trail computer to calculate time and speed to the next check point.
XC is all out balls to the walls racing in the woods, open fields, creek crossing, hills, mountains, what ever they throw at you. To get as many laps in before the time is up.

Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

yamadooski

BUmp....Its this weekend better decide if you want to do this or not.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

PLEDGER#76

HOPE THE UTILITY CLASS IS READY FOR MY NEW YELLOW BEAST, TUNED IT UP AND ITS READY!!!!!!! 8)
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com