My ATV is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Yamaha72, January 05, 2006, 06:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha72

Thanks, that does sound like o good plan... I am so happy its not even funny. Hopefully it is not messed up or anything they only had it for a day and a bit.

Miami-Dade Police =  :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif Is all I can say
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

atvtrailer

good to hear the police actually did something right for once and that you get your quad back, good luck at selling it to someone that actually pays you
05 450r #13B

weekendwarrior1


Yamaha72

Thanks Alot everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have definently learned my lesson, :'( :'( The hard way but atleast the ending is not bad. :Approve.gif :Approve.gif
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Yamaha72

The Miami-Dade police made an arrest. I hope it was the guy who stole it and not some innocent kid that just bought it for like 500 bucks
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

klutchbuster400

AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im happy for you, this is pretty rare, some one up their loves you ;)

Hawgin4x4

CAn we still have a shotgun party? I wanna scare the hello out of some people!!
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

TurboBanshee_kid

Is it in good shape or what?
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Pastense

Hey Yamaha,

Be sure to buy lottery tickets tonight................cuase brother Lady Luck.....she's a smilin' on you. ;)
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

Scramdaddy

Congrat's... Is it like chiristmas all over again? To those cop's as well, very nice work!
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

AintSkeered

First, I'm glad it worked-out for you without you getting killed or injured over a material object. Secondly, while I can understand the ethnic emotions used to described the alleged thief, I trust some of my ethnic riding buddies more than those self-proclaimed "good" old boys who must hate to live with themsleves and this thread shouldn't be hijacked by that nonsense. Third, "the Miami-Dade police made an arrest. I hope it was the guy who stole it and not some innocent kid that just bought it for like 500 bucks". BS! If you buy a stolen bike, you should go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Yamaha72 on January 06, 2006, 10:30:10 PM
HOLY sh*t THE MIAMI-DADE POLICE FOUND MY QUAD OFF OF 151ST STREET AND NW 5TH AVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY MADE AN AREST AND I GO PICK IT UP TOMMOROW AT THE INPOUND LOT
Totally cool!!! Good for you. Your very lucky.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

bluesman

ahh thats great man good for you!!!!!!!!





 
                  ps do we still get to shoot the bastard????

The Quad FaJa

Told you to keep your Hope they found my sisters bikes...next time never trust inless you know them...

yunt2ride

Quote from: AintSkeered on January 07, 2006, 08:11:28 AM
If you buy a stolen bike, you should go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats BS, People does not always know that it is stolen. I bought a 1994 Blaster that was stolen. After I got it home I ran the vin at the police station and it was not stolen. A week later the lady reported it stolen and I lost the quad and the money I paid for it. The Lady did not even give me any reward or offer me part of my money back. Seems the owner had it stored at her relatives house along with two other motorcycles and the thief took all of them. The guy called me later and offered to sell me one of the motorcycles and I let the cops know and helped them with a sting on the guy and he got arrested and she got all her stuff back.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

brett711

how did your atv get stolen, where was it.....


i leave my in the garage chained to the trailer...
2007 honda rancher

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: yamadoglittleguy on January 07, 2006, 04:20:56 PM
how did your atv get stolen, where was it.....


i leave my in the garage chained to the trailer...

Read the first post he made! He basicly said that a guy came to his house and was interested in buying it and asked for a test ride and got one. Well he took off with the Blaster and didn't come back.

o4250


americanhighlander

I'm glad you got the quad back ;D 8) :Approve.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :J :T.I told you The guy got his payback so far.

I hope it's the right guy they cought him.  :)

If i was you change your  home phone so if guy gets out of jail
then he won't track you down. :)


At least you can sell your quad don't listen people
from afica they like scam you for fake money.It almost happen
to my dad once while back during two year ago
when he was selling his 56kw genrator on traderonline.com
and he send fedx cash in mail
with money order and we told post man
it was nigaer scam from afica.
But the guy act like he was from candan
and when we use the *69 it was from nigear afica.
I told my dad it was nigear scam and I told
him why and I told him about answer machine
and the guy don't even sound like french candian
sound and it sound like black guy on answer.
I told my dad i saw ep of nigear scam on tv one
day and i told what they do and they try buy all
these items from usa and screw around with people
with a fake  bank account and fake money order
and when they have you bank account number
where you wire it and then they will start taking
all money out each month.


I'm happy you got your quad :) ..

thanks,
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

AintSkeered

I won't apologize for my comments about buying stolen ATVs, unless you can explain to me why you wouldn't verify the ID of the seller and ensure that it matches the name on the title? Those of you out there who haven't bothered to comply with that law requiring you to title your ATV, aren't helping reduce the market for stolen ATVs, either. And, where does the money come from to keep that database of VIN #s, etc. so that your stolen ATV can be tracked, possibly recovered and returned to the rightful owner? Does it come from those who won't title their ATVs? You wanna play, you gotta pay!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

RL400

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 07, 2006, 05:49:56 PM
I'm glad you got the quad back ;D 8) :Approve.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :J :T.I told you The guy got his payback so far.

I hope it's the right guy they cought him.  :)

If i was you change your  home phone so if guy gets out of jail
then he won't track you down. :)


At least you can sell your quad don't listen people
from afica they like scam you for fake money.It almost happen
to my dad once while back during two year ago
when he was selling his 56kw genrator on traderonline.com
and he send fedx cash in mail
with money order and we told post man
it was nigaer scam from afica.
But the guy act like he was from candan
and when we use the *69 it was from nigear afica.
I told my dad it was nigear scam and I told
him why and I told him about answer machine
and the guy don't even sound like french candian
sound and it sound like black guy on answer.
I told my dad i saw ep of nigear scam on tv one
day and i told what they do and they try buy all
these items from usa and screw around with people
with a fake  bank account and fake money order
and when they have you bank account number
where you wire it and then they will start taking
all money out each month.


I'm happy you got your quad :) ..

thanks,
amhighlander  8)

wow.




was that post for real?

MAV400

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on January 06, 2006, 10:06:39 PM
Was he spanish or black?

Do you even have to ask?  

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on January 06, 2006, 10:21:04 PM
Hey lakemarykid what do you think he is?
We know he is not a good old boy like us!

true but u never know white ppl(white trash) steal too.

I'm glad you find it . But shame on you guys . I know there a lot people stealing out there and the stereotype is hispanics and black . But I know for a fact that there is  a big group of decent and hardworking hispanic and black  folks in this website that share and enjoy the sport like you guys do, and also don't  like when somebody come along and steal somebody's  bike like that. You kids need a lot to learn.

o4250

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 07, 2006, 05:49:56 PM
I'm glad you got the quad back ;D 8) :Approve.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :J :T.I told you The guy got his payback so far.

I hope it's the right guy they cought him.  :)

If i was you change your  home phone so if guy gets out of jail
then he won't track you down. :)


At least you can sell your quad don't listen people
from afica they like scam you for fake money.It almost happen
to my dad once while back during two year ago
when he was selling his 56kw genrator on traderonline.com
and he send fedx cash in mail
with money order and we told post man
it was nigaer scam from afica.
But the guy act like he was from candan
and when we use the *69 it was from nigear afica.
I told my dad it was nigear scam and I told
him why and I told him about answer machine
and the guy don't even sound like french candian
sound and it sound like black guy on answer.
I told my dad i saw ep of nigear scam on tv one
day and i told what they do and they try buy all
these items from usa and screw around with people
with a fake  bank account and fake money order
and when they have you bank account number
where you wire it and then they will start taking
all money out each month.


I'm happy you got your quad :) ..

thanks,
amhighlander  8)


Your welcome, o4250.

Hoosier Daddy

all i have to say about the racial comment is..

Look what the majority race is in prison/jail .. the funny thing is, they are the "minority" race..   its not being racist or stereotypeing  its probability.. enough said..do the math... when 70% of the 30% (black population) have been in jail or a record... well, figure it out..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com