ATV Video posted on Current TV

Started by Asphaltdragon, January 05, 2006, 11:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

Hey guys, check out this link http://www.current.tv/studio/media/1313703

If this video gets enough greenlights it will air on Current Tv all around the country :o So sign up and give it a greenlight. Also this link can be posted on other atv websites too. Check out the other vids I posted there also ;)
I will be posting a different and longer version of the stuff shot at Seminole Oct 1st here on atvflorida.

Thanks to Mike, Jack & Sean.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

LE450-RACER#77

You did an awsome job putting that video together. I gave it a green light.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Dr.Dirt

Sweet video, I gave you a green light.  :ThumbsUp.gif

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Mrs.Nightbreed

 :o

That came out GREAT!  :bow.gif

Greenlight from me  :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif

klutchbuster400


Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

T2

Great Job A.D. it gets the GREEN light for sure!!!!!!!! ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2slil'sis

That was a cool and well made video.   You got my vote...........GREENLIGHT   8)
Ms.Ass :p

CABLEGUY1

I gave it a Red light because in the first scene he could have gotten a little  more air and he didn't always come out of the corner as hard as he could have and slid up the track to much. ONLY KIDDING  :D Awesome riding and video. Green light.

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

z400stunter

Sweet, my arm was in the shot with the kids waving.  Awesome editing.  Green light all the way.
JUMP IT!

Exmx54

Damn I use to be fat  :D Sweet video Asphaultdragon  ;D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: florida400ex on January 06, 2006, 03:31:49 AM
d**n I use to be fat  :D Sweet video Asphaultdragon  ;D
wasnt this taken like 3 months ago :D

NP04Foreman

awesome video! i gave it a greenlight!
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

RL400

#15
Sweet video.  Greenlight'd.

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2006, 03:45:10 AM
wasnt this taken like 3 months ago :D
it takes along time to shoot, and edit video, find out the perfect way to put it together.

oh who are those losers you interviewed? ;)  their names almost sound familiar.

gearhead400

awesome job man! Registered, greenlight!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Asphaltdragon

Thanks for the GL's. Current.tv is a pretty good website, the videos range from amatuer to professional with lots of good topics. After hurricane Katrina I saw video that the news stations never even reported on.  :o
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

bluesman

#18
DANG  YOUR THE MAN SWEEEEEET VID MAN! 8)

Ida_Mann

I woulda given a green light if Mr. Nightbreed wasn't so concentrated on trying to look cool.  Just so you know Mike, we all know the real you ;-)

shall I post "the" picture? ;-)

awesome video, green-lighted from me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2006, 02:55:43 PM
I woulda given a green light if Mr. Nightbreed wasn't so concentrated on trying to look cool.  Just so you know Mike, we all know the real you ;-)

shall I post "the" picture? ;-)

awesome video, green-lighted from me.

Id@

:( He can be such a dork.....

:P But he's my dork so I love him anyway  :-*

Toomey

Cool, that was me in the last scene of the movie!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Pastense

Mr. Road Lizard,

I found your camera work shoddy.  It seemed like someone had planted a Walmart bought pin camera on a seven year old bobbly head dashboard dog. The sound was atrocious, causing one to feel as though a 747 were parked ten feet to the left of the camera.  Honestly, don't you realize that everyone can hear your panting like a parched beagle on the mic.  The subject matter was akinship to watching  PBS television at two in the morning.

Yeah Asphault, I know I don't know you well enough to jab you like this but I couldn't help myself.

Outstanding work....................
:R :R :R :R


Greenlight :ThumbsUp.gif
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"