Water proof Performance pipe

Started by Joedirt, January 05, 2006, 08:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

In speaking with HMF people the pipe they offer is by no means water proof....and would need to be re-packed after being submerged...does anyone know of a performance boosting pipe that will take being submerged in water?...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Crispy

I dont know of a performance pipe that can be submerged but I do know that HMF puts out a great product and with a good snoorkle you should be fine.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Bigscrb15

I have an HMF on my vinson and the pipe was underwater this weekend and it did fine, I just never let off the throttle so it kept exhaust blowing out not allowing any water in.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

How long have you had the pipe?....Do you go under water a lot?....I take my Eiger in  the water all the time.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

klutchbuster400

my stock warrior pipe did just fine under water, it hasnt failed me yet ;)

rubicon500kid

my hmf is allways uder water and i have had it since aug it has done fine for me
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

LT-R450ApK

Do This and Have No More Problems

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com