FTR MX#4 @ Seminole Tribe MX 1-29-06 (Roll Call)

Started by Wannagofaster, January 04, 2006, 02:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: RacerGirl47 on January 25, 2006, 06:34:35 PM
No we will not be there....with the pain I experienced in the race last weekend - I decided to take the weekend off to heal.

Oh and Luis....the woods loop has been closed for the weekend...it was posted on their site a day or so ago  :(

Jen


Oh well, I was hopping I could do some practice on the woods, but I;ll have to do the MX  ;D.

Hope you feel better, and get ready for next QS or HS race
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LostCause

I will be showing up sat . late afternoon.

Going to the MX meeting.

Installing new Walsh front end and PEP shocks.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D



Lets Go Race!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Mrs.Nightbreed


Anoriginal

Chillin asked me to come race the C class with him because he says there is nobody in that class that can stay within 5 minutes of him. He's really ready for this race and has been training super hard. Last night, he swam like 50 laps in his bath tub and ate 63 hot wings.

He says he's planning on spanking all the a$$ in C class and his camel back will be filled with grape Kool Aid.

Wannagofaster

Eric the only place you could find a hotel close by is Clewiston or Labelle. it will still be maybe 1 hour to get to the track. probably better to rent a motorhome from Cruise America or El Monte and stay at the track.

LostCause

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 26, 2006, 11:40:18 PM
Watch out world ! Here he comes!  :o

It is like christmas all over.  I'm so excited.

For any one that knows me I have beat myself up for way to long!!!!!  I always wanted to know what it would be like on a built bike.  And this is close.

THANKS A.T.P
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com