Need Input On Nitto Mud Grappler Tires

Started by Muddbuggy, January 04, 2006, 10:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddbuggy

I have a 2002 Chev. Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 quad cab LB with a 6in lift and 35" Pro Comp Mt tires. I have had the tires on my truck since September and am not happy with them so I am looking to make a switch. Before I had purchased the Pro Comps I was looking at the Nitto's but was not getting any good feedback from the stores so if anyone has Nitto's on there truck or no somebody who does if you could please let me know of the likes and dislikes I would really appreciate it.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Smoknbanshee

i have heard alot of dislikes about tire wear.....look great in my opinion.  i went with the nitto terra graplers on my PSD 350 and very pleased with them....nitto makes a good tire.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

05greengriz

My friends Cummins has them and they wear good, my friends duramax is the total opposite.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Chillinthemost

Dont get them if you want to be able to talk to youyr passengers. They ROAR.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

blupits04

friend has them on his Hummer and said they wear good but they are pretty loud
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

sct450

nitto a/t wear good not sure to sure about the m/t but a friend just got toyo open country m/t they are quite and seem to be wearing good.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

2 rut

they can sling some thick shi+  its worth some extra tire ware
northside 4x4 in tampa had the best price wen i was shoping
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

Muddbuggy

Ok guys so what tire do you like pros and cons...
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com