Lets go Nolessss!!

Started by Crispy, January 03, 2006, 08:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

FSUUUU :) Tomahawk style baby  8)

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

ucfneed2ride

I hear ya man....not lookin good though. UGLY offense and PSU just scored...im startin to get sick to my stomach.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Crispy

Same...hopefully they can pull this through.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Gamer

Hopefully FSU does not embarrass the State like U.M. did and yes I'm a U.M. fan.

Crispy

Bring it back boys you always do!  ;D
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Hondarider22

thank u some noles fans! :) close game, hope it gets better! GO NOLES! :Fp

rubicon500kid

yea thats so funny about um hhahahahahahahahahahahhahah
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

ucfneed2ride

Well 3 OTs...and wouldnt you know it...the kicking game lost it. But, it was a bunch of freshmen playing against seniors. I cant wait to see what the next few years has in store for the FSU football program. Although I am very disappointed about the loss...at least it was not an embarrassing one.
Oh, and shame on the media for making it seem as though FSU wasnt going to have a chance.

The media has done so much dang coverage on USC all year and the championship that I am not even that excited to watch the game.  Although... GO HORNS!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: ucfneed2ride on January 04, 2006, 07:31:47 AM
Well 3 OTs...and wouldnt you know it...the kicking game lost it. But, it was a bunch of freshmen playing against seniors. I cant wait to see what the next few years has in store for the FSU football program. Although I am very disappointed about the loss...at least it was not an embarrassing one.
Oh, and shame on the media for making it seem as though FSU wasnt going to have a chance.

The media has done so much dang coverage on USC all year and the championship that I am not even that excited to watch the game.  Although... GO HORNS!

careful there, you are starting to sound like a Gator fan,,,,,I like my mantra "Wait till next year"  :Y

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

sct450

they played like a team last night that is a good sign for next year most of them are returning.this was a good learning year for them.and we have to give all the other teams a chance every now and then.

    GO NOLES
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

bigbirdh

 8) the nole r undiputedly the best team in college football we have to let some else have glory every now and then               but now on another note we need the dolphins to do a little better

sct450

the dolphins will be up there in the next year or 2
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Quad32x

Things  are  sure  lookin  good  for  the  UF  Gators !! :ThumbsUp.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com