Alum Drag tanks

Started by Hoosier Daddy, January 03, 2006, 08:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Hey fellas,
   In testing interest to see whos interested in polished alum tanks.
they hold 2 gal and they fit snug under the plastic so you dont have that 1" gap between the plastic and the tank. depending on how many i order. they should sell for 200.00 with petcock, its not a pingle but it is  high flowing.  let me know who interested and i will see what i can do..
The pics didnt come out so well. when does polished alum ever take a good pic?

[attachment deleted by admin]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

pic 2

[attachment deleted by admin]
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

Chris, The one on your bike looks good!!!, I know Troy and I would be interested if the price was right ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

well normally they run 300-350.. so 200.00 is a deal..
Im working a deal with a fab guy.. chromoly for alum work.. so if i can get 2-3 of these spoken for i can work a good deal for all.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Guess  I  need  to  send  you  a  zilla  stock  tank  so  you  can  get  one  for  me. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on January 03, 2006, 09:06:40 PM
Guess  I  need  to  send  you  a  zilla  stock  tank  so  you  can  get  one  for  me. ;)

why? that bike isnt ever going to go 300' again... :P
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

I  think  the  next  time  I  see  you  I`m  gonna  show  ya  how  far  my  size  12  will  go  up  your  ass ! :o :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

will take one right now let me know chris.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on January 03, 2006, 11:17:52 PM
I  think  the  next  time  I  see  you  I`m  gonna  show  ya  how  far  my  size  12  will  go  up  your  ass ! :o :M

I know you must be talking about shoe size.. cuz nothing else you have is a 12!!! :o so at least big daddy says anyways..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on January 03, 2006, 11:24:24 PM
will take one right now let me know chris.

Ok tony.. im waiting on cut, frank, and the tribals to chime in.
I think it takes about a week and a half to have them made. so the sooner yall let me know the better.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

do they make them with nipples instead of petcocks?  might be interested in one.  LMFAO
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

geeezz only you jason!    8)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cutngrs

  i may be interasted  give me a call 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal banshee

No Chris i will have to pass. That James guy gave me a deal I couldn't pass up, but they look sweet!
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Hoosier Daddy

#14
Quote from: cutngrs on January 04, 2006, 07:12:54 PM
  i may be interasted  give me a call 8)

10-4 Tribal

troy pm me your #
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

535banshee

i sell them for 250 and they look alot better. the cap on mine dosnt have a nipple in the middle of it. ts at the bottom of the tank, so you cant see it. looks real clean. ps dont mount any tank without rubber mounts, or they will crack

Hoosier Daddy

#17
Quote from: 535banshee on January 12, 2006, 10:31:40 PM
i sell them for 250 and they look alot better. the cap on mine dosnt have a nipple in the middle of it. ts at the bottom of the tank, so you cant see it. looks real clean. ps dont mount any tank without rubber mounts, or they will crack

yours look better? whos opinion? yours? thats a little bias dont you think?
but, hey thanks for ripping on my stuff.. i didnt think that was too cool  :tsktsk.gif i can have these in a week.. not months like troys pipes you got him...
for a $50.00 difference.... ill take the nipple...

OH,, P.S.  if you look real close... you will see the rubber mounts...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tribal banshee

#18
get em Chris >:( ;)     I'd take the nipple too! :)....... UH OH! now I'm starting to sound like Quad. Oh thats right he would like the petthingy :o
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Hoosier Daddy

#19
Quote from: tribal banshee on January 13, 2006, 11:10:31 PM
get em Chris >:( ;)     I'd take the nipple too! :)....... UH OH! now I'm starting to sound like Quad. Oh thats right he would like the petthingy :o

I just thought that was pretty unprofessional....
there are do's and dont with racers.... that was a dont...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Chris,

whats the advantage of the alum tank? Does the alk eat up plastic? I know you have to purge the carbs but the tank too? :dunno.gif
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

535banshee

mine has tabs for plastics to. chill out chris i just think mine looks better. you act like you are going to blow a nut

535banshee

i have been racing for a long time and didnt know there was do's and dont'. so if you can make a list i could follow

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on January 14, 2006, 12:14:24 AM
i have been racing for a long time and didnt know there was do's and dont'. so if you can make a list i could follow

do the town sleeper's, don't do my wife...LMFAO......couldn't resist....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

matt, they give you no advantage they just look cool

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com