cd burner detection problem

Started by L.E._YFZ_2005, March 17, 2005, 02:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.E._YFZ_2005

 i installed nero burning rom and it ownt detet my cd burner what do i  need to do my burner is one of the  hp ones taht comes with the machine
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Ida_Mann

Nero is picky as to which ones it will detect and work with,,,,especially the illegal copies of Nero ;-)

I have used Nero with the same brand and model DVD burner and on one machine it sees it as a DVD burner with full speed, on the other machine it sees it only as a CD burner.

like I said, Nero is picky.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

I run Nero also, if you need me to burn you andother copy let me know.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com