Shots..

Started by Michelle, January 03, 2006, 11:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle

                                           of Croom!














klutchbuster400

thats just freakin cool.....

Ida_Mann

serious pics dude.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Michelle

#3
                                       More..













RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Michelle

                                           few more..


















kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Michelle

Quote from: kfx400rob on January 03, 2006, 11:32:51 PM
wheres that at?


           @ Croom. Did you not read what I wrote on the 1st post ;D
                 Or did you mean the area it's located at, at Croom?

jaxdawg

WOW that looks sweet

Chillinthemost

Climbing the walls........my favorite thing to do ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

T2

Nice air pics, I'll been to that spot B4.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Z400BADBOY

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif


Z400BB
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

gearhead400

nice pic's, never been to that spot.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Dirtyblonde_KowgRl

Hey Auntie
      these are some really good shots hopefully next time we go theyll be there again so i can ride out and see them and hopefully youll have a bike you like just keep lookin for that 250ex
                 Love ya
                      Ashley :-*

Michelle

Quote from: Dirtyblonde_KowgRl on January 04, 2006, 10:32:57 PM
Hey Auntie
      these are some really good shots hopefully next time we go theyll be there again so i can ride out and see them and hopefully youll have a bike you like just keep lookin for that 250ex
                 Love ya
                      Ashley :-*

      Shhh , silly lil' girl! Nobody's suppose to know I can't handle my own   quad ;D  We will try and go back in a few week's. That's a promise! And I'm sure that area wont disappear :-*
                                                                     Love,
                                                                          M

The Quad FaJa

Man I wish I had a croom page again...I love that stuff!!!

PS: Keep the pics comming or Video!

Eruption


Michelle

Here's a few more, I just got today from a friend who took pics while we were there..



























T2slil'sis

Awesome pics thanks for sharing!  8)  I might be going to Croom for the first time in a few weeks.    ;D 
Ms.Ass :p

kfx400rob

Quote from: Michelle on January 03, 2006, 11:48:39 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 03, 2006, 11:32:51 PM
wheres that at?


           @ Croom. Did you not read what I wrote on the 1st post ;D
                 Or did you mean the area it's located at, at Croom?


yea where in croom is that?!  and is the second pics in the same place too

also nice pics :ThumbsUp.gif
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Michelle

Quote from: T2slil'sis on January 06, 2006, 12:37:36 AM
Awesome pics thanks for sharing!  8)  I might be going to Croom for the first time in a few weeks.    ;D 

Cool! I'll pm you when we go back. I usually take a bunch of kids up there w/me when I go. Maybe we can all ride together..

       Kfx, all those pits connect I believe. You may have to go through some small trails to get to them , but they are all in the general area from each other.
That one where the guys were doin the jumping was I think right behind the Augie pit. Dunno how to explain any further,sorry ;D

2006YFZ450

Awsome air ;)

&

Sweet freestyle 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

is the guy on the red trx450 name james.  :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Michelle

Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 06, 2006, 10:43:41 PM
is the guy on the red trx450 name james.  :-\

                  Yes it is. If you right click on the pic hit properties thats the name of the file ;D

WOODY_450r

Quote from: Michelle on January 07, 2006, 01:21:05 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 06, 2006, 10:43:41 PM
is the guy on the red trx450 name james.  :-\

                  Yes it is. If you right click on the pic hit properties thats the name of the file ;D
Is that the guy that used to race at sunshine????? #5????
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Michelle

Quote from: woodyraptor on January 07, 2006, 02:10:47 AM
Quote from: Michelle on January 07, 2006, 01:21:05 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 06, 2006, 10:43:41 PM
is the guy on the red trx450 name james.  :-\

                  Yes it is. If you right click on the pic hit properties thats the name of the file ;D
Is that the guy that used to race at sunshine????? #5????
Yeah

53yfz450

yeah and now hes in MMI and cant race anymore. :P


tell him jake and toby said hi. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Michelle

Quote from: 53yfz450 on January 07, 2006, 02:29:02 AM
yeah and now hes in MMI and cant race anymore. :P


tell him jake and toby said hi. ;D

  Just spoke w/Anthony. He remember's you too!  I'll let them know.
                                 
       

raptor426

Great pics.  I've been to that spot before.  Nice air!
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400