This is pretty hardcore.

Started by o4250, January 05, 2006, 12:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

dangit,,,,can't remember the trick to it, but it's still freaky

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

AlterEgo

Pretty dang cool.

Don't look if you want to know how it works:

http://www.ibmring21.org/flash.html

I think it's easier to believe it's magic then understanding the explanation!  ;D
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

AlterEgo

oops - don't look if you don't want to know.
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

ish

the answer is comletley correct. damn.

[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

AlterEgo

Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Pastense

Actually, I find it easier to believe in logic than magic.
But then again, I'm a spoil sport.

And nobody likes a spoil sport.
;)
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

jaxdawg


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com