The Rose Bowl

Started by bigscrub79, January 04, 2006, 09:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

This is a great day in football, i am so happy Texas is starting to lay the smack down on USC. I hope they keep it up but I always said it would happen when the Trojans played a good team.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Crispy

Yep i'm for UT time to put the overrated kids on there backs.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

wilburz

Great game! Texas put it on them. Although Texas did get a free touchdown. USC should have called a timeout before they kicked the extra point.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

bigscrub79

I am so glad those Tofu fartin fairies from USC played a real team, I knew it would happen. God bless Texas
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Quad32x

That  was  a  good  game. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com