Illegal Immigrants Poem

Started by Brute Force, January 03, 2006, 10:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

Illegal Immigrants Poem
      I cross ocean, poor and broke,
      Take bus, see employment folk.

      Nice man treat me good in there,
      Say I need to see welfare.

      Welfare say,
      "You come no more,
      We send cash right to your door."

      Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
      Medicaid it keep you healthy!

      By and by, I got plenty money,
      Thanks to you, American dummy.

      Write to friends in motherland,
      Tell them 'come fast as you can.'

      They come in turbans and Ford trucks,
      I buy big house with welfare bucks

      They come here, we live together,
      More welfare checks, it gets better!

      Fourteen families, they moving in,
      But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

      Finally, white guy moves away,
      Now I buy his house,
      and then I say,

      "Find more aliens for house to rent."
      And in the yard I put a tent.

      Send for family they just trash,
      But they, too, draw the welfare cash!

      Everything is very good,
      And soon we own the neighborhood.

      We have hobby it's called breeding,
      Welfare pay for baby feeding.

      Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
      We get free! We got no bills!

      American crazy! He pay all year,
      To keep welfare running here.

      We think America darn good place!
      Too darn good for the white man race.

      If they no like us, they can scram,
      Got lots of room in Pakistan .
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

o4250


rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Ride1Rob

Some people just have NO class  :(  . Remember (Brute Force) The white man wasn't exactly the 1st to settle on this land either. Hmmm Unless your and Indian that poems pertains to you as well  ;)   lol
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dynodon

Ouch  that hurts !!!, But yet sooooooo TRUE.

  Good one though :Clap.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Brute Force

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 04, 2006, 01:40:02 PM
Some people just have NO class  :(  . Remember (Brute Force) The white man wasn't exactly the 1st to settle on this land either. Hmmm Unless your and Indian that poems pertains to you as well  ;)   lol

I dont see how it pertains to me when I work a full time job versus people who take advantage of our system and have no intentions of working.
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

Ride1Rob

#7
Quote from: Brute Force on January 04, 2006, 01:57:28 PM

I dont see how it pertains to me when I work a full time job versus people who take advantage of our system and have no intentions of working.



Yeah, guess you got a point there... That is if you do work  ;) . I'm just not big on jokes and such that pertain to race, ethnicity, or culture. Not when it promotes negativity towards a certain group of people. There are people of all colors that came here illegally and have taken advantage of the system.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 04, 2006, 09:22:58 PM
Quote from: Brute Force on January 04, 2006, 01:57:28 PM

I dont see how it pertains to me when I work a full time job versus people who take advantage of our system and have no intentions of working.



Yeah, guess you got a point there... That is if you do work  ;) . I'm just not big on jokes and such that pertain to race, ethnicity, or culture. Not when it promotes negativity towards a certain group of people. There are people of all colors that came here illegally and have taken advantage of the system.

And I am one of em!  >:(  Lol, good one Brute Force  ;D

Chevy1500z71

lol, the poem is so true :Clap.gif :Fp   lol

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

sct450

that is so true......i think the only way you should get welfare is if you're handcap or to old to work.to many people taking my d*mn money i work just as hard as everyone else but i get nothing.all i hear from the gov. is you owe me more money.



what ever happened to pride......people don't have any these days
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Honda250ex

Thats the best poem ever that is soo true
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy