How about a ATVFLORIDA.com Tee Shirt???

Started by flmedic911, January 02, 2006, 11:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flmedic911

How about an ATVFLORIDA tee shirt?  Would be pretty nice to have...easy to identify eachother in the field.  Get the site name out in the public......??


Just an idea!!!!!!! :-[


FLMEDIC911 :) ;) ;D

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

o4250

I believe they had collared ones at one point..

flmedic911

anyone else?  Would have thought more people would have jumped in on this?????

FLMEDIC911

Mrs.Nightbreed

I have a T-shirt and an embroidered collared shirt  8)

Mr. Bones had a few collared ones at one time. See if he has some left. The T-shirts were made for a huge group ride we had last year  :)

flmedic911

Thanks for the info!!!  How about Mr. Bones?????? ;)


FLMEDIC911 8) 8)

dynodon

I would take a couple of t`s, I know I run into alot if other members in the construction field, and just don`t realize it because I don`t know everyone ;), But the t`s would be an easy way to reconize each other
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Brutus750i

 :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

I would be in for a few    8)

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Hoss400



  We would like a few..still wear the ones from the Toy Run............
LTZ400 2005 Blue/White
Railbuggy 4 seater Maroon Type 4

2006YFZ450

That would be great & easy to meet eachother while riding,, :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

gatorjohn

I would be interested in a couple too.

Fox17


Loven It

Are there t-shirts available? I would want a few - 2 adults 1 child.

I know what everyone means, there are a lot of us at Croom on any given weekend we just don't know who's who.

Mr Bones..do you need help in getting pricing or anything? I would help out so you don't have to do the leg work.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

wilburz

Not sure about you but i like buying the six dollar bumber stickers better. ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

mrbones

I already have a design that I made awhile back. I haven't decided on the colors yet. I need a vendor. I know a few people contacted me before about it, but I forgot who. I'll be unavailalbe all next week, but can get this going when I return.

Six dollar bumper stickers? They never cost that much and have been a $1 each for months.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MadMudder

Yea that would be pretty cool. That way some of the profits could go back to the site. Sign me up for some. BTW i would have the state in the back ground green, quad black, and the words something else. Red mabye? :dunno.gif
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Fox17

#17
Quote from: wilburz on July 07, 2006, 09:48:06 AM
Not sure about you but i like buying the six dollar bumber stickers better. ;D

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on July 07, 2006, 10:40:04 AM
I already have a design that I made awhile back. I haven't decided on the colors yet. I need a vendor. I know a few people contacted me before about it, but I forgot who. I'll be unavailalbe all next week, but can get this going when I return.

Six dollar bumper stickers? They never cost that much and have been a $1 each for months.

looks like somebody got ripped off???

anyway that logo is really cool.

Fox17

new stickers with that logo would be cool too.

DirtyBlonde4x4

is it cool to use that logo to get our own stickers made?
06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!

singleshot

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on July 07, 2006, 10:40:04 AM
I already have a design that I made awhile back. I haven't decided on the colors yet. I need a vendor. I know a few people contacted me before about it, but I forgot who. I'll be unavailalbe all next week, but can get this going when I return.

Six dollar bumper stickers? They never cost that much and have been a $1 each for months.

Mr. Bones,  My wife can get you shirts made up for a good price.  Her website is www.advpromos.com.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

cheropride

Count me in too, love the logo....  Are you going to kid sizes too?   8)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

strtrcr06

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on July 07, 2006, 10:40:04 AM
I already have a design that I made awhile back. I haven't decided on the colors yet. I need a vendor. I know a few people contacted me before about it, but I forgot who. I'll be unavailalbe all next week, but can get this going when I return.

Six dollar bumper stickers? They never cost that much and have been a $1 each for months.


Awesome. I'll take a few.
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Fox17


4fittyr

if u can't be good be good at it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com