Main Menu

iPod's

Started by Dr.Dirt, January 03, 2006, 01:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Dirt

Buy me one  ;)

klutchbuster400

ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)

Dr.Dirt

#2
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regular Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)

Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\

Dr.Dirt

But that the nanno has like 3 more Giga CC's than a Ipod and less than a Shuffel.

klutchbuster400

#6
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\

kfx400rob

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\

:o
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

MachineDog

Quote from: kfx400rob on January 04, 2006, 12:31:56 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\

:o

:o Agreed with kfx400.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

youre new, you dont wanna sound like an idiot yet

MachineDog

That last one was just amazing though. I would never in a million years have been able to come up with something so amazingly stupid in my life. O.O hehe.. jellywatts..
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

youre gonna like this place ;)

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 02:00:25 AM
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 04, 2006, 12:31:56 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:15:28 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:12:40 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:59:55 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 03, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
ahh, ze ipod tizz a very good devizeee, ze nano tizz ze best one, ask raptore to buy you one. ;)
Lol, I bet he has a million of them...Shoved up his @ss. LOL! I like the regualar Ipod better than the nano..I just think that 28 more Gigabytes for $100's more is a way better deal.
meh, its all abotu the mods you can get for them, the nano has an accessible dual pipe slot, oh and you can convert them from a raptor700 into an 06 yfz.

Kool!  8) 8) I think theat the duel exaust has to have more CC's than normal power horse P  :-\
nope, just ship it too macedonia and they will do it for you, they are great on hill climbs ;)


Not when you don't use 0590.3 Db Headmuffs!  >:(
i believe you are referring ot the pulscharger electronic floor buffer, they have a great hp = cc ratio.

Yeah, my uncle owns that Ford S-10. He bought it off of http://magicracing.com/fordpulescragger
He said it was like 19 jellowatt gain off sterio pump rear diff. housing...   :-\

:o

:o Agreed with kfx400.

Maybe when you get a house on your own and raise family to health you find when teh jellywatt was!  >:( I disleike when people ask so many questions that when you find out anweser your all like "Well ansered you!  >:(

Dr.Dirt

#16
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 03:14:25 AM
youre gonna like this place ;)

Yeah, I second that. This is the biggest ATV site in Florida for a reason and that reason is its the best site in Florida for ATV's...Although the topic at hand has nothing to do with ATV's I still believe it is in Klutchbusters best intrest to get an a Pluse Crager fro his brand new 1994 Z400 Kawaski Roadestr that his uncle buought him for ski championship in Vaniswhaleia  :'( what he wnet to last summer yesterday Ice Cream shoppe closed dinner sales person people called him telephone and dinner say buy watch for tyimes!~!.   >:(

Hondarider22

not like the nanao :ThumbsDown.gif, my brother has 1....to small

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Hondarider22 on January 04, 2006, 03:21:39 AM
not like the nanao :ThumbsDown.gif, my brother has 1....to small
Yeah, the Nano sucks. For like 60 dollars more than the 4GB one you can get a 30GB Video iPod.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:25:03 AM
Quote from: Hondarider22 on January 04, 2006, 03:21:39 AM
not like the nanao :ThumbsDown.gif, my brother has 1....to small
Yeah, the Nano sucks. For like 60 dollars more than the 4GB one you can get a 30GB Video iPod.
ill take w/e i can get :-\

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 03:27:12 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:25:03 AM
Quote from: Hondarider22 on January 04, 2006, 03:21:39 AM
not like the nanao :ThumbsDown.gif, my brother has 1....to small
Yeah, the Nano sucks. For like 60 dollars more than the 4GB one you can get a 30GB Video iPod.
ill take w/e i can get :-\
Well me too. I would just prefer it to be a regular iPod.  ;)

MachineDog

Yeah, I'm running 30 hours of music on my new iPod Nano 2 GB. That's enough music for me.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

rappy350

I hate ipods I went out and got a cretive zen micro

  a lot easier to work with napster and did i mention unlimited downloads for only 9.99
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: rappy350 on January 04, 2006, 09:30:39 PM
I hate ipods I went out and got a cretive zen micro

  a lot easier to work with napster and did i mention unlimited downloads for only 9.99

Dude, I put songs on my friends iPod for free. It's called not paying for your music lol.

kfx400rob

Quote from: rappy350 on January 04, 2006, 09:30:39 PM
I hate ipods I went out and got a cretive zen micro

  a lot easier to work with napster and did i mention unlimited downloads for only 9.99

i can get unlimited downloads 4 free!!! on lime wire, y would u pay?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.