the hump 1-14-06 4x4 and sport

Started by rubicon500kid, January 02, 2006, 04:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

Ok ill be going out to the hump that weekend. I wanted to know if any one wanted to go?  I will be there on my rancher with a recon ,2 400ex,another rancher, banshee,2 300ex and more  any 1 is welcome to join us there is a way around almost every mud hole so the lil kids can come and the sport atvs can come and it will be fun there is a lot of mud out there so plan on  getting  muddy also at the end of the ride a few of us will be heading out to this lil swimming hole( which is really a canal but awesome it  has  clear water, otters, big fish ect.....)  I don't know what the time but I would like to do an all day ride I will be bringing a cooler with sum water.might even bring a gril  and sum food if we have alot of ppl
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

Hey can u go this weekend if not  might be able to go on the group ride.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

nope cuz i got to fix the recon and i have to help out around the house i realy want my mom to come out there but dont wnat her on the 400 cuz she needs to get used to it beter also my cousin will be moving down here ( next to the hump in those apartments so  he wants to come and will be using the 400) 
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

o ok thats cool umm if i go ill probably be on the main road that comes off of cardsound you know where you saw me last time by the bull dozer.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

yea we might park the truck there and the trailer if we bring the gril do u think it will be safe to park it there cuz i ride out there from my house
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

#5
usually someone stays and watches the trucks when we go.cuz my uncle dont wanna leave his truck out there to
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

yea we will just look it up or my mom wont ride for long cuz she is old 
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

hey but if it gets to nasty(if my dads riding)well me and him probably will turn back cuz hes like that.If im riding with my uncle well probably stay with yall.Just waych it cuz my dad dosent like ppl who ride really crazy.He gets mad easly. :(
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Miami450R

If he dont liek crazy ppl then maybe i shudnt go.lol.u havnt seen me ride. lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

rubicon500kid

juan u arnt to bad at the hump cuz u get stuck alot but when im on my 4x4 im not to crazy  ;) ;) ;) ;) if ur dad thinks doing douents on my rancher hen i gess im crazy lol (i just learnd how to do them )
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Miami450R

i dont get stuck alot. i got stuck 3 times , n it was for following alex. lol. and he went thru the deepest sh*t lol.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

rubicon500kid

u call taht deep lol aks him if he thinks that is deep he found out what is realy deep lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

flmedic911

We will be up at big scrub...where is the "HUMP"???

FLMEDIC911 ;D

Southern4x4

i dunno if im going for sure my dads were goings are about as worthless as a milk bucket under a cow
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Sweet Z

I would go I need to try and ride with some new people. I got a Z 400. Just let me know wut time and how to get there from north dade.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Southern4x4

Quote from: flmedic911 on January 03, 2006, 06:41:10 PM
We will be up at big scrub...where is the "HUMP"???

FLMEDIC911 ;D
well its down here in homestead south florida
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Pastense

Hey guys,

If I get my parts in on time, you can bet your a$$$$$$$$$$$$ I'll be there!!!!!!!


West

Efren,
What day and time ?
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

rubicon500kid

sat i doono what time yet but will find out soon i know ill be taking my 4x4 there for sure
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

im glad its on a saturday that helps my chances of going because thats my dad night off because he works the night shift and frinday and saturday are his nights off
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

DZ 350

i might bring my friends out there , like the kid u sold the 300ex to(rancher350kid) a raptor 700r, a rancher 500, rancher 400, my rappy 350, blasters, honda xr100 , maybe another rancher, and a 250ex.

so all i need is probly directions and we might see u that saturday but not 100% sure yet!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

rubicon500kid

ok cool but what is a a rancher 500 i want one
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Sweet Z

At what time im in and I might be able to get some other people to go. How do you get there from north dade?
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Keeter

I might go this weekend the 7th. If I like it I will go back the 14th. Where is the best place to park my truck and trailer? Anything in particular I need to know or be aware of?
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com