gr8 time at lcross

Started by brett711, January 01, 2006, 06:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett711

hi there everyone, overall had a good time. yeah i isolated myself from people, and i am sorry for that. i was having a weird feeling.

overall felt was an awesome way to bring in the new year...
see yall at the next event..

to anyone at our campsite  that i offended by any of my comments, 

I AM SORRY

oh if you missed this event, you missed out on a great time...thankyou to  Patricia & Mark  Pearce for making this event a great one...
2007 honda rancher

qt314nfla

Patty and Mark it was great meeting you.  Mudmaster as usual good seeing you again.  Hope your wife had a great birthday.

Thanks to everyone at camp for the great food.  I think David had too much venison, chili, and beer.  Cause what he did to my truck was just wrong.  LMBO!!!!  Those of you that saw my truck know what I mean.

Thanks to everyone for the great food, friends, and fun.

yunt2ride

Hello everyone. Thanks to everyone at the FloridaAtv camp for showing up and to the friends that we made there. It was a blast once again. HELL YEA for our own FloridaAtv wet-t-shirt MC. Thanks to Mark and Patty for having a place for us to come out and have a blast and putting on a good show. Thanks to Mudmaster for taking us on the trailrides. You know I like to pull those other brands through the mud with the POLARIS. How did you all like that 2WD show that the polaris put on passing all those 4WD other brands up. LMAO
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MuddFreak77

Mark, Patty, Mudmaster....

    A big THANK YOU!!!!!  This was one of the best time I've had in the mud. 

Got to meet some new people and find out how Crazy QT really is!!!!!  ;)

David that was just WRONG, I think you owe QT a a complete detail job.   Food was awesome, beer was cold, and people were great!!!

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Welcome to the QT in the Morning show.  I'd like to start my show with this.

Here's the butt funk David left on my truck.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

#5
Next pic.
Did anyone see this happening?  I thought I felt something hit the truck.  I can't believe he just bent over and assaulted my  truck!  What did my truck ever do to him?
>:D


[attachment deleted by admin]

o4250

Looks like someone got roosted. >:D

bbf

looks good  but i still can see blue

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com